Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Graduates


A sea of graduation announcements have arrived in our mailbox. More than any other year I can remember. High school grads, college grads with their bachelor degrees and master's degrees, and all of them deserving of a celebration. Well, you know me, I think a party should be planned because the sun broke through the fog before 10 am!
Our niece is one of the high school grads this season and her mom asked if I could whip up a simple invitation for the post commencement gathering. I'm partial to the school colors of red, black and gold so it's no surprise I had these yummy red Envelopments envelopes on hand. And a feminine and fun font matches Laura's personality. Congrats to her and all The Graduates!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful and elegant! your so good! best sfc graduation announcement ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beee you tee full!! great job miss kim! i love these!

    ReplyDelete