Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Take Note! Stationery for a Special Touch

an art deco style ornament
a floral ornament for a garden club member
a font style from the 1880's
Stationery is a great host/hostess gift in my book. And I had the chance to create some especially for some dear friends. Last month my husband and I stayed and visited with them in their home in Massachusetts for a couple days. They moved to this wonderful town, Newburyport, a few months ago and what a lovely town it is! The best part is they are walking distance to just about anywhere one would want to go. And their home is probably about 200 years old with these amazing, original, wide plank pumpkin pine floors. They both have a traditional and classic style, and she loves her garden so I think these just might fit them well.


No comments:

Post a Comment