Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mommy to Bee Baby Shower





the guys got their own invitation, some included with the gal's invitation, some mailed separately
 
 
This Mommy to BEE! loves black and white damask. And the hostesses wanted to go with a Bee theme and a diaper so they asked me to put these together somehow and this is what I came up with. I do believe this will be quite a fun party because they asked for me to create some other party paper goods as well. 

A couples shower? Well, I think they decided that it was going to be too girlie so their plan for the guys is to go to a shooting range! And drink BEEr. Perfect. Especially because the Daddy to BEE! is a gunsmith. Hence a separate guy invitation needed to be included.

I'll post some other details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment