Friday, March 13, 2009

The Happiest Bride on Earth


I knew it was coming. "Mom, can you make the invitations for me?" My daughter was the maid of honor for her friend Kendall and thus was in charge of the bachelorette party plans. For a gal that has always loved Disneyland, was obsessed with Tinkerbell, and goes there for her birthday every year, where else should the Bachelorette Party be? Duh.

What could I pull together in a hurry? Relying on the sneaky and fabulous photographer Sissel Byington, who captured Kendall & Brandon's engagement moments, I decided to use a couple of her shots. And then to go along with those photos a couple captions... just like every sports figure that wins some big championship we asked "Well Kendall, now that you've got your Prince Charming, what are you going to do next?" And like all those sports figures she answers "I'm going to Disneyland!" As I stared at the photo of Kendall walking her bike that brand new, beautiful ROCK on her finger seemed to say 'highlight me' so I added a little stick-on rhinestone and it really made the invitation rock. And it was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment