Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shower Season


There are seasons in life. I remember years ago when my husband and I went to LOTS of weddings. And then I went to lots of baby showers. Then there was a decade long pause, and now we seem to be going to more of these fun events. Since I love a party, and all the creating and planning that goes into them, I am really enjoying this season.

I decided to tweak an invitation that I did a year ago and sell it on my etsy.com site. A real "girlie" one for a lingerie bridal shower that I gave for the best friend of "the daughter". I look back on that shower with such fond memories. Someone else should have a fun time too so I hope my invitation inspires a really good party, and a wonderful wedding season, for a special bride!

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful invitation! and it was such an amazing shower!(post some pics!) you sure know how to do everything so beautiful!
    o.d.

    ReplyDelete