Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn Personalized with Pumpkins!






This is my trial year for scarring pumpkins. Last year while visiting a barn that is a venue for weddings I saw a pumpkin that had "Here Comes the Bride" across it and it fascinated me. I said, "How on earth does one do this?" and the owner gave me a few pointers and I went from there. I've had fun watching them grow and see which scarring tools worked the best. I decided some classic Halloween words would be fun as well as friends' names and a couple wedding related ones too. Next year I'm really going crazy. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Kim...this is one of my favorite pieces in your home and you just made it more charming with your creativity and cuteness. Love the pumpkin scars too! ;D Happy Fall Y'all...Peggy

    ReplyDelete