Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Always Time for a Fiesta Invitation



It seems to me that a Fiesta themed party has no particular season or reason attached to it. Sure, Cinco de Mayo is the most popular time for salting the rim of a glass and having a margarita but I have made Fiesta invitations practically every month of the year and for a variety of occasions... birthday parties, engagement parties, graduation parties and rehearsal dinners.

I decided I needed to create a new one in the colors of the Mexican flag, green, white and red, and with an intricate pattern similar to one I had once seen on a tequila label. And when I got an order for some I was asked if I could do it in teal and apple green. Well, that 's what a custom invitation is all about! I really like they way they turned out. So fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment